“The most versatile videoscope in its class!”
The multifaceted, lightweight HDV700 High Definition Videoscope Series is designed for inspections in hard-to-reach or unsafe locations. The HDV700 can be used for condition monitoring in manufacturing, HVAC/R, plumbing, building, and automotive applications.
This new series will meet the application needs of professionals in just about any job. Customers can choose from eight waterproof camera probe options to cater to their application needs. Users will be able to maneuver the probes into small openings without disassembling equipment.
The HDV700 Series will replace the HDV600 Series and will provide improved features and a modern, 5-inch color capacitive touchscreen design.
Users will easily be able to inspect hard-to-reach areas as well as create reports at the job site thanks to the following features:
- View live camera image and saved images side by side on the display screen to see changes from the last inspection
- Record voice annotations and photo notes for advanced reports
- Session and Tag feature that allows efficient managing of data
- Connect the display to a monitor
- Comfortable inspection when using the display stand and tripod mount
Each kit in this series includes a HDV700 Videoscope Screen, camera probe, 32 GB Micro SD card, USB-A to USB-C cable, HDMI Type A to Type D cable, Li-ion rechargeable battery, and universal adaptor.
- Versatile & Easy to Carry
- Fast & Easy
- Identify, Document & Share
Contact Genie Group at 615-771-9412 to learn more today!