The HAKKO FX-805 Ultra Heavy-Duty (UHD) Soldering Station is what you need for the difficult soldering jobs of extremely large mass components. It is specifically designed to overcome a significant amount of thermal inertia and can solder components such as high current inductor coils, heat sinks, large transformers, shields, and more.
The new HAKKO FX-805 Ultra-Heavy-Duty (UHD) Soldering Station uses the new T37 Series Tips that feature 390W HAKKO Composite CeramicTM. With this combination, it is possible to solder some of the most challenging solder joints. In addition, these tips are also long-lasting, like other HAKKO soldering stations.
In addition to the previous model’s features, this new station comes with some amazing new features of its own.
The new features of this station:
- Backlit LCD display – large & easy to read
- Wireless sleep mode
- Robust iron holder – Includes tip removal slots allowing for easy tip replacement
- IR communication port
- USB port and HAKKO Control Software – enables computer setup, control, and data acquisition of the soldering station
Features from the previous model that are included in the new model:
- Normal and power operating modes
- Up to six user programmable preset temperatures
- Automatic shut-off for safety
- Process control lockout with password protection
Click on the video below to learn more about this new station! For more information, contact Genie Group at 615-771-9412.
For more information, contact Genie Group at 615-771-9412.